When you join the GuitarGate community, you'll be able to watch and request YouTube REACTS Videos.
Everything is detailed at length in the free beginner's level 1 course! https://www.guitargate.com/courses/level-1-welcome-guitargate-free
Key Takeaways and things to work on for first lesson:
1. Parts of the guitar & how they work together.
2. Assigning numbers to strings and fingers.
3. Learning the names of the open strings (EADGBE) and that music contains the notes A-G (to start)
4. How to shorten a string & increase pitch by fretting a note, and common buzzing issues.
5. Practice 1234 fingers and frets on each string.
6. How to use a tuner (feel free to help your child)
7. Leave with a win - a song they can hear and repeat that's super easy. I use "Nothing Else Matters" - Metallica because it's all open strings for the intro.
Wyatt thanks you for watching!